Designed For Hi-Fi Flexibility & Ultimate Comfort
Made for cold water: 51 – 58° F / 11 – 14° C
Completely redesigned with less panels to create even more stretch, comfort, warmth. Vissla’s highest performance High Seas wetsuit made with Ridiculous Rubber! Matching unparalleled flexibility with cozy warmth.
100% I-Foam neoprene – the lightest weight, warmest & stretchiest Japanese limestone based neoprene available; significantly less weight, enhanced flexibility and superior comfort. I-Foam contains Recycled oyster shells, Recycled rubber, and Eco-carbon black.
- Introducing the most flexible high-performance jersey used in any of our wetsuits. We are calling it Ridiculous Rubber! So stretchy its crazy! We’ve designed this suit to have the softest, stretchiest upper torso and arms to allow an unrestricted full range of motion.
- Thermal Fever Fiber lining with more stretch insulates heat and dries fast
- Panels include Upcycled XTEND: Eco-friendly, lighter, flexible, anti-fade stretch jersey made by Bluesign approved mills.
- Dope Dyed Fabric- Softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey laminated with AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free. Made by Bluesign approved mills
- Most flexible, lightest suit available by Vissla – Improved fit for better range of motion
- Anatomically engineered body lines with minimal seams allow for unrestricted performance and warmth